Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. (John 12: 26) .
Abiding in Christ daily enable us to bear more fruits for His glory.




"Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me." (Matthew 16:24) The early disciples were invited to "follow Jesus" and become fishers of men. "Then He said to them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matthew 4:19) Jesus likewise demands commitment from us! He is still asking people to follow Him daily. Let us learn what it means to follow Jesus.

 

OUTLINE: FOLLOWING CHRIST IN YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES (Matthew16:24-28)

 

Many Christians consider going into full-time ministry at some point. It's almost a rite of passage for young believers. We spend years hearing how God is calling us to spread the Gospel, and honestly, can you imagine anything more exciting than sharing your faith in an exotic, far-flung country? The reality though, is that most of us will never go into missions work. We'll get normal jobs, start families, and maybe find a hobby in-between. How can we serve God in our daily routine? While it might not sound as particularly glamorous, an ordinary life still offers numerous opportunities to serve Christ. Here are just a few simple ways Christians can grow their faith in a day-to-day routine and discover the joy of serving God

1. Invest in Other People (Galatians5:14)

2. Seek Wisdom (proverb16:16)

3. Practice Hospitality (Hebrews13:2)

 

FOLLOWING CHRIST IN THE CHURCH (JOHN 12:26, John 15: 4-8)

The way in which we can follow God in our churches is by abiding to his will and taking parts in things that has to do with Christ our lord Jesus. That is why Jesus told his disciples in (John 12:26) "if any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honor” to show that we can only have eternal life if we follow Jesus.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

THE POWER OF SANCTIFICATION

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Translate

Popular Posts