Monday, September 14, 2020

BEHOLD  I GIVE UNTO YOU POWER TO TREAD ON ................... (Texts: Luke 10:19)

Others scriptures: Matt. 28:18, Eph. 6:12

The word Power in Luke 10: 19 originally from the Greek word means authority. In the above scripture Jesus is telling the church that he had delegated His power to the church. In Matt. 28: 18 " Jesus said all power had be given to be in heaven and on earth" this power was delegated to the church in Luke 10: 19 to exercise over serpents and scorpions. Serpents and Scorpions are revealed in Eph. 6:12 " Principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places" and the bible recorded that nothing shall by any means hurt you.   

In Matt. 16:19 " And will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.............." The reason why Christ delegated this authority  to the church is found in  Matt. 16: 19 which says " whatsoever thou shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven!

This simply means whatsoever you  permit on earth will be permitted in heaven and whatsoever you reject on earth as a believer will be rejected in heaven. 

To be able to exercise this authority you must be  in Christ i.e. must be born again.  "Jesus said I'm the vine and you are the branches, Abide in me, and I in you, as the branch cannot bear fruits of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abide in me, and I in him, the same bear mush fruits; for  without me you can do nothing........ John 15: 4-5"

Prayer

By the resurrection power let the life in the vine flows into my life in Jesus' name Amen!

To get more christian literature please visit feedspot.com or click here to visit site  


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

THE POWER OF SANCTIFICATION

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Translate

Popular Posts